Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Hello everyone,

Today's post will be primarily pictures, mainly because I'm too tired to explain a lot. The girls and I are very tired today, not for any particular reason. I think all the sight seeing is just catching up to us now. This weekend we saw the Albertina as I mentioned in my last post. We also went to Schonbrunn garden and the Gloriette. A Gloriette is a building on a garden built on a site that is elevated in relation to everything surrounding it. The Gloriette in Vienna was astonishing. I have many pictures to share with you. I will also post pictures of Schonbrunn palace. These buildings here are just out of this world! Talk to you all soon!

Enjoy!










2 comments:

  1. Excellent photos Alyssa. I passed by Shonbrunn every day when I stayed in Austria. It isn't what the Disney version of "castles" are in our minds. But it is still a castle! Take care and enjoy!!!
    Dick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dick! My school is right next to Schonbrunn. I'm very lucky! Glad you like the pictures!

    ReplyDelete