Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hello from Vienna,

It's been a while since my last post and a lot has happened. I haven't posted partly because I was sick for a few days, but am feeling much better now! I wanted to write on here again for my students at Chamiza Elementary. I am not sure when your last day of school is, so I hope I caught you in time!

Congratulations on completing the 2nd grade! It was so wonderful getting to know each and every one of you. I'm proud of all of you and what you have accomplished this year. I'm not sure where you all will end up next year, but I do know that Desmond will be starting a new journey at another school. I wish you all the luck in the world, Desmond! To the rest of you, I hope to see you around town and I wish you a wonderful year in the 3rd grade.

Here are a few pictures to start off your summer vacation!





No comments:

Post a Comment